There is no more luxurious way to see Historic Pensacola then to allow one of our beautiful draft horses take you through the streets of the first settlement in Florida. Jim, Barbara, and Brenda bring their love of horses to the Gulf Coast and look forward to serving you.
Our carriages are white, Vis a Vis style, wedding carriages: one has a dark red interior, one has a tan (buckskin) interior, and the Cinderella carriage also has a tan interior.
As for horsepower, our carriages are pulled by either of our draft horses: Norman (a white Percheron) or Nell (a sorel Belgian).
Here are some of the ways Brides have used our services:
- photo shoot with your Maids before the ceremony,
- deliver the bridal party,
- deliver the Bride and Father of the Bride,
- backdrop during the ceremony,
After the ceremony...
- opportunity for guests to take cell phone pictures
- short private ride for Bride and Groom (signals guests to move to the reception),
- photo session with your professional photographer,
- short rides for your guests during the reception, and
- wedding exit.
We also offer extra amenities including:
- A Cinderella Carriage,
- matching Floral for the carriage,
- coordinated Ribbons in the horse's mane/tail,
- additional hours,
- carpet Runners, and
- streaming Bubbles!
Coordinated "just married" signs for either carriage are complementary.
We love helping brides make the most of their carriage hire. With more than 100 weddings of experience, call us at Carriages of Pensacola and Mobile anytime for help with your wedding details!
Carriages of Pensacola